7 die, 40 hospitalised after consuming
hooch’ in Bengal
At least seven died and around forty were
hospitalised on Tuesday night in West Bengal
after consuming hooch suspected to be laced
with methanol, an official said. Methyl alcohol,
or methanol is toxic but it is mixed with hooch
to increase the intoxicating power of the drink.
CID will investigate the tragedy,” State Finance
and Excise Minister Amit Mitra said.

ALSO READ  July* BB ki Vines 2017 latest video, income (bhuvan bam) bio, gf, characters download hd

4 died at Kalna hospital in Burdwan district.
3 died at Santipur State General Hospital.